Thursday 30 May 2013

The Zippery Pouch

The sewing mania continues. After the difficulties I had with the owl pillow zipper, I thought it might be a good idea to practice some more. So: a pouch with a zipper. Namely this one. Seems like an easy peasy thing to do, which it was, but I still managed to use several hours for the projects. Well, it was raining, so what else is one to do. And it turned out super cute (with a really prettily sewn zipper *cough*)! In hindsight it would've been better to add the interfacing to the main fabric instead of the lining, but it still looks nice. I have no idea what to put in it yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. //


Meni niin hermot vetskarin ompeluun pöllötyynyissä että harjoittelua selvästi tarvittiin. Tässäpä siis harjoituskappaleeksi pussukka. Söötit kankaat ja soma pinkki vetskari (joka vieläkin kettuili mutta kuitenkin asettui lopulta nätisti). Mitäpä sitä ihminen muuta tarttee :)


With love, Lilje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear what you have in mind :) Onnistuu myös suomeksi / Geht auch auf Deutsch.