Sunday 12 May 2013

The Mother's Day

It's Mother's day soon, and for the first time ever decided to make the cards for my mum and my future mother-in-law. They turned out quite nice! And now I really want to make something else out of paper. Is it like this with you as well: when you try a new tecnique or wander into the realm of new material, you can't seem to get enough of it? Luckily I didn't buy much more paper... (but there are shops...). Of course I had to post them only after the day itself so as not to spoil the surprise. I'm sure you understand :)  PS. Oh! Almost forgot to tell you: I also bought new stamps for the letters. Very cool, although hard to get aligned... //

Äitienpäiväaskartelua, olkaapas hyvät. Hyvissä ajoin tehty mutta viekkaasti vasta äitienpäivän jälkeen postattu. En oo koskaan oikeen tälleen kortteja askarrellu, ja näistä tuli oikeen kivat! Harjoittelu jatkukoon siis... Ja uudet leimasimetkin ostin, kirjaimet. Vähän hankala saada samalle kohdalle mutta kauniit <3



With love, Lilje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I'd love to hear what you have in mind :) Onnistuu myös suomeksi / Geht auch auf Deutsch.